Teresa Lee is an entrepreneur, an artist, and an innovative leader in fashion photography.
After graduating from college with a degree in marketing, Teresa Lee began her career with Southern Bride Magazine. Early in her career she worked as an advertising executive where she routinely hired photographers and models in creating national marketing campaigns. It is during that time that she began to form her own thoughts and style as it relates to the production of quality fashion inspired images.
In 2001, Teresa Lee followed her passion and opened a photography studio. Her creative images quickly gained international attention and by 2004 she was recognized in over 50 international photography competitions. Teresa Lee’s work has also been recognized by the Kodak Corporation and on 11 occasions her images have been displayed on Kodak’s electronic billboard in Times Square, NY.
Her talent has taken her all over the country, working from Los Angeles to New York and just about everywhere in between. She has been fortunate to work with many celebrities (some of which cannot be named), but here is short list that have given us permission:
- Gary Sinise - Actor & Musician
- Gina Rivera - Owner of Phenix Salon & Undercover Boss
- Elizabeth Smart - Community Activist & Author
- So You Think You Can Dance - 7 Finalist including a season Winner
- Megan Joy - Musician & Finalist of American Idol
- The Starz Network Hit Show "Magic City" - Teresa was flown to it's filming location in Miami to photograph many of the cast members.
- Emily Talley - Professional Golfer
- Ryan Miller - NFL Football Player
- Paul Richardson - NFL Football Player
While working at her studio in New York, Teresa had the opportunity to work with some of New York's Top Models and her work has been featured in numerous magazines, including:
- Modern Salon
- Behind the Chair
- Golf Digest
- Stampede Magazine
- Colorado Avid Golfer
Teresa Lee is also the Official Sports Marketing Photographer of the University of Colorado in Boulder. As their sports marketing photographer, she is responsible for creating images for their billboards, Buff's Guide, posters, game tickets and wall wraps inside of their facilities.
Locally, Teresa is the Photographer for:
- KKTV (all on air personalities)
- Fox 21 News (all on air personalities)
- Veda Salon and Spa (she also is the photographer for their annual "Greenie Awards" Fashion Show and North American Hair Styling Awards entries
- Quimby Law
- Springs Home Finders Real Estate Team
- The Fletcher Team at Remax
- Reardon Group at Platinum Realty
- School District 20
- Apex Endodontics
- Rock Dental
- Tiny Tumbleweed Houses
- Sweetest Secret Boutique
- John Harding & Company Real Estate
As Teresa Lee continues to grow her business, she still takes the time to give back to the communities where she works. She is inspired by powerful women that have overcome adversity and in 2012; Teresa Lee worked with Elizabeth Smart as part of the Safe Passage initiative that supports children that have fallen victim to sexual abuse and exploitation. This event raised awareness and over $94,000 in her local community.
As Teresa's reputation and brand grew, she brought on several veteran photographers that she trained to shoot with her style. While her team captured amazing images, they just simply were not "Teresa Lee".
In 2017, Teresa decided to regain control of her brand and once again become the exclusive photographer for Teresa Lee Photography. This means a limited number of shoots per week, so she may go back to her roots and provide a high level of customer service, the amazing images she became known for, and her own unique editing style that people have come to know and love.
Teresa will work with select clients that love the quality of her work and consult with them so they are able to get the style of picture they desire, with the quality only Teresa can provide.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions. We are here to create magical memories for you!